< Back to current opening
Experienced Construction and Remodeling Professional
Portland Metro Area
$20-28 / hour (based on experience level and specialized skills such as electrical and plumbing). Benefits include Group Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid Holidays, and Sick/Personal time off.
At Investment Builders you will work in a positive, team-oriented environment for a family-owned
established, and vibrant company that has had many years of success in the communities we serve.
Strong performers will have the opportunity for advancement and growth within our portfolio of
- 4 years of consistent experience in building construction, remodeling, or related fields
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to safely operate hand and power tools typically used in construction
- (For Project Foreman/lead) Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to follow instructions accurately and problem solve effectively
Duties / Responsibilites include:
- Meet at Vancouver office to receive daily work plan.
- Load tools and material needed for the day in one of our company vans/vehicles.
- Travel to designated property(s) and follow instructions carefully.
- Return to Vancouver office at the end of the day to fill out your daily report.
- Take pictures and notes as needed and communicate any variances to your lead or our Superintendent.
- Be prepared for variety: Demolition, drywall, flooring, framing, doors/windows, basic plumbing and
electrical, roofing, gutters, siding, fencing, decks, cabinet installation, etc.
Send an email directly to our Recruiting Team.
Include in the email: your resume (if available) and your contact information.